Membership payment process
AIDGC is moving to online processing of membership registration and the website will be in maintenance while we move and update the test site to the live site. The work will be completed by 28 February.
If you have any issues or wish to talk to someone about the process, please email email@example.com.
If you are wishing to join while we are updating the site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the membership benefits?
Membership benefits vary depending on the level of membership. These are described below:
- Current ‘Member Level membership of the AIDGC; or In exceptional circumstances only, individuals may be nominated through the Board of Directors;
- Significant individual responsibility and exceptional contribution to the dangerous goods consultancy field over an extended period of time, not normally less than 15 years;
- Two referees currently holding an AIDGC Fellow grade of membership or allied industry Fellow grade (e.g. FIFireE, FIChemE, FIE, etc) (Also see Item 1)
- A valuable contribution to your industry and may include training or mentoring AIDGC associates, or non-AIDGC individuals , attendance at professional meetings, regional activities, work on committees, research, etc.
Benefits to Corporate Members include:
- Editorial of maximum 250 words in AIDGC Newsletter
- Organisation name and contact telephone number listed in each edition of the AIDGC Newsletter.
- Two nominated employees entitled to attend AIDGC Annual Conference free of charge – additional employees at normal rates.
- Two nominated employees to attend seminars and site visits free of charge
- Two nominated employees to receive Newsletter, ‘What’s Happening’ each month
- Hyperlink from AIDGC Website to your website
- Preferred Supplier’ listing on AIDGC Website
- Discounted advertising in AIDGC Newsletter
- AIDGC presentation plaque for display at your premises